Thursday, May 7, 2009

Beautiful Butterfly


We had a fabulous time at the Sayner Show last weekend- hope all of you that were able to go had as much fun as we did! I was doing a card with embossing powder and bleach.
Here is a variation on different paper. I just love this look. I first embossed the butterfly with a gold sparkle embossing powder. If you do not have gold sparkle- you can make your own. You just mix gold embossing powder with gold glitter (make sure it is over 50% embossing powder or it does not stick right!) then I painted bleach in the butterfly wings. This is what it looked like when it was dry. Papers are all different so try it on a small scrap first.
I know that many of you purchased this great set from Inkadinkadoo. If you missed out, we will have this back in stock soon!

No comments: